City of Perth Parking (CPP) offer a rechargeable Parking Card which is a convenient alternative method of payment to cash or credit card. It can be used in most CPP car parks at ticket machines and most kerbside on-street meters within the City of Perth.
Plus, every time you recharge you receive a 5% bonus!
How to apply:
- Download the application form from the link below
- Complete the required information
- Return the completed form to City of Perth either via email or post
How to recharge:
- By phone – call Customer Service at 1300 889 613 during business hours to top up with your credit card
- In person – at any staffed car park or at the Customer Service Centre at Council House
- At a payment machine – in boom gate entry car parks insert your Parking Card into the labelled slot and add value
How to use:
- Use your Parking Card instead of cash or credit card and insert into the labelled slot on the ticket machine when paying for your parking.
Terms and Conditions apply, see Parking Card Application form for more information.