Long Term Permit Parking
If you park in the City on a regular basis then Permit Parking may be the solution for you. Permit Parking provides the perfect permanent parking solution and the utmost in convenience.
Permit Parking provides you with a number of benefits including:
- Convenient access - Simply choose the type of permit type that suits your parking requirements.
- Unlimited entry and exits - Come and go as often as you like within your nominated times.
- No more queuing - There’s no need to queue up to pay at a cashier or pay machine when exiting.
- Convenient monthly invoicing - Receive a monthly invoice for each permit account.
Rate A, B and C (Standard Unreserved) Bays
Standard permit holders can park in any vacant bay in the car park that is not designated for other purposes, e.g. Disability parking (ACROD), No Standing, Authorised Vehicles.
Rate D (Reserved) Bays - Dedicated Bay with Signage
Rate E (Special Reserved) Bays - Dedicated Bay with Signage in a secured or specific location within the car park.
Signage and a paper display permit is required for each Rate D and Rate E bays. Signs are organised and managed by City of Perth Parking and will display the CPP logo and your nominated title or vehicle registration. Signs attract a 'one off' fee per bay. CPP will confirm the bay number allocated to the Rate D and E permit holder and you must park in your nominated bay at all times.
Apply for Permit Parking
To apply, please read the Terms and Conditions of Use, complete the application form and sign where indicated.
Email the completed application form to the Permits Officer at email@example.com
- New requests should be submitted one week prior to requirements.
- See the Long Term Parking Permit Application Form and T&Cs and complete the application form in full.
- Permits are ongoing on a monthly basis.
- Cancellations: you are required to provide 30 days written notice to cancel.
- Cancelled or revoked permits not returned to the City of Perth will incur full charges for the validity of the permit.
The monthly rates for long-term bays in selected City of Perth car parks (See Parking Fees link below) are valid from the current date. The fees include GST and parking levy and may be subject to change, without prior notice, due to future fee increases.
- A one off charge applies for Rate D and E bay signage.
- Car parks requiring remote access device - there is a fully refundable security deposit payable. Conditions apply.
- A fee applies for replacement for lost or stolen permits or amendments to details such as registration numbers etc.
- All requests for long term parking should be emailed and include name, contact details of the company (if applicable), the car park required, the rate required, whether the bay is Premium (Reserved) or Standard (Unreserved)and the preferred start date. Also include the registration numbers of the cars using the permit (Please note the maximum number of registrations per permit is two).
- Payment in full is required prior to collection of permit / remote access device.
- Applications received for car parks with a closed Wait List status will not be actioned.
For further information please telephone 1300 889 613.